Pendant : 0.8cm x 0.8cm. Total Weight (The weight margin of error is plus or minus 10 percent) : 0.86g. A Pair of Earrings : 14K Solid Rose Gold Twinkle Star Long Threader Drop Dangle a Pair of Earrings. A Case of the Earrings. Tip for 14k gold earrings.
Whether you're looking for a simple pair of earrings, it's important for you to know what metal options you have and what might be best choice for you. What is 14k solid gold? - When deciding on gold jewelry a lot of terms come up. K stands for karat (not to be confused with carat, which is the weight measure for gemstones) and refers to the percentage of gold in an alloy. The most popular are Solid Gold, Gold Filled, and Gold Plated.- A heavy coating of gold over-layed on another metal. Typically gold filled must be at least 5% gold. Gold plating is the lower level and these items tend to tarnish and can often times turn the skin green. - Electroplate of gold on another less precious or non precious metal : very low gold content. Gold filled is the next level of the Solid gold and is an alternative to solid gold.
14k solid gold is composed of one composition throughout the piece with no overlays on cheaper metals. Pure gold is too soft for everyday wear, so it is alloyed with a mixture of metals like silver, etc to give it strength and durability.Denoted by a number followed by "k" indicates purity, or how much of the metal in a piece of jewelry is gold. 24k gold is 99.9% pure. 18k gold is about 75% pure gold with the remaining 25% being comprised of silver, etc. 14k gold is around 58% pure gold while the remaining 42% consists of a mix of metals, usually silver, etc. These metals, create a strong gold alloy that are fit for daily wear. All gold Jewelrys will scratch, bend, and scuff over time because that's the nature of gold. Due to the higher percentage of other metals, 14k gold will be harder than 18k gold. Because of its higher percentage of alloyed metals, 14k gold offers more resistance to wear and tear. Thus, it is ideal for everyday useful.
We recommend 14k solid gold because of it's high quality and durability. 14k solid gold is alloyed with other metals to make it strong enough for everyday wear. The 14k solid gold earrings of ThePDco are composed of 58.5% gold and 41.5% of other metals like silver, etc.If the buyers want that the package is shown as an undervalued price, please let us know the undervalued price.. International packages may or may not show package progress and tracking, this depends on your country's postal system and whether they offer this service.
USA, Canada, Europe (Western), Oceania, Asia : 7 days 25 days. Europe (Eastern), Middle East, Central & South America, Russia : 15 days 35 days.
Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, and New Year, etc. USA, Canada, Europe (Western), Oceania, Asia : 4 days 10 days. Europe (Eastern), Middle East, Central & South America, Russia : 5 days 18 days. If you love our items, please leave us good feedback.We will work with you to solve any problems. Your feedback means a lot to us. We will much appreciate your 5-star feedback on DSR. Thank you for Trusting us, ThePDco.
This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Fashion Jewelry\Earrings". The seller is "thepdco" and is located in this country: KR. This item can be shipped worldwide.